Thursday, November 17, 2011

From the beginning

 In the world the horses are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the horse owners, and the horse trainers who help them. These are their stories. 


I am not one for long introductions, I'd much rather just jump in, but it's hard to tell a story without a little background.


I am one of the lucky few who have always had the privilege of a life surrounded by horses.  I literally grew up on the back on a horse, and all my favorite memories involve horses.  I started training and teaching while in college and recently started dabbling in writing.  I'm the proud parent of two registered Quarter horses.  Charlie is a ten year old dun ranch gelding, and Pie is my 8 year old red dun once in a lifetime horse who I've owned since a weanling.  I live in Texas and am lucky enough to live with my horses.  Welcome to my world. - Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment