Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Horse Course- Free Educational Opportunities

It is no secret that I love learning and that I have spent most of my life studying all aspects of the horse.

Recently I stumbled upon Coursera, a completely free online database with college courses being offer on every subject imaginable taught by facility from over 80 universities from across the globe. (I'm also taking a baby nutrition and cooking course found here. This is the best website I've found in years.)

This month I have been taking the The Horse Course offer by the University of Florida and have really enjoyed it.

And later I will also be taking the Equine Nutrition Course being offered early next year by the University of Edinburgh.

What are some ways that you continue your equine education?








 

No comments:

Post a Comment