Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hidden Gems of Wisdom Found in Unexpected Places

It always amazes me how so many sports while so different still have so much in common.

My brother in law who owns a awesome Crossfit Gym in East Texas posted this neat story about a cycling coach who used the concept of aggregation of marginal gains to improve his teams performance to win the Tour de Frances, 3 times in a row.  

You can find the whole original post here and you really need to go check it out.
http://jamesclear.com/marginal-gains

I was taught this approach by my very wise mother from day one.

She taught me that if you just improve 1% per day at end of 100 days you will have improved 100%.

This simple approach of small but steady gain can actually be applied to all aspects of our lives.

and I think I am going to start right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment